在国际贸易中,货物代理扮演着至关重要的角色。他们负责协调和处理与运输、物流相关的各种事务。为了在国际舞台上有效沟通,货代人需要掌握一些常用的英文句子。以下是一些在货运代理行业中经常使用的英文表达:
Shipping Schedule: “What is the estimated shipping schedule for this consignment?“(这批货物的预计装运时间表是什么?)
Customs Clearance: “Please ensure all customs clearance documents are in order before shipment.“(请确保所有海关清关文件在装运前都已准备妥当。)
Incoterms (International Commercial Terms): “We will use CIF (Cost, Insurance, and Freight) terms for this transaction.“(我们将使用到岸价条款进行本次交易。)
Bill of Lading (B/L): “Have you received the original Bill of Lading for this shipment?“(您收到这批次货物的正本提单了吗?)
Freight Forwarder: “Our company specializes in acting as a freight forwarder for international shipments.“(我们公司专门从事国际货物运输代理服务。)
Cargo Insurance: “Is the cargo insured against loss or damage during transit?“(货物在运输过程中是否有保险覆盖损失或损坏?)
Booking Space: “I’ll need to book space on the next available vessel.“(我需要预订下一班可用船只的空间。)
Port of Discharge: “What is the designated port of discharge for these goods?“(这批货物指定的卸货港是哪里?)
Container Stuffing: “We will start container stuffing at 9 AM tomorrow.“(我们将于明天上午9点开始装箱作业。)
ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival): “Please advise the ETA for the ship carrying our goods.“(请告知承运我们货物的船只的预计到达时间。)
掌握这些基本的英语表达对于货代人来说非常重要,它们能够帮助专业人士更有效地与客户、供应商以及物流公司进行沟通。通过准确无误地使用这些句子,可以减少误解和错误,确保整个供应链流程顺畅运作。